Ryno Tuff Trekking Poles, Durable Carbon Fiber Hiking Pole with Natural Cork Handle and Extended EVA Grips, Ultralight, Expandable, Collapsible, Foldable, Set of 2 Walking Sticks
Mega Sale! Save 22% on the Ryno Tuff Trekking Poles, Durable Carbon Fiber Hiking Pole with Natural Cork Handle and Extended EVA Grips, Ultralight, Expandable, Collapsible, Foldable, Set of 2 Walking Sticks by Ryno Tuff at Myosotis Nature Tradition. MPN: RT-1035. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to use your Trekking Poles 1. Unfold the sections and insert the bottom section into the top one.2. Hold the handle with one hand and with the
1. Unfold the sections and insert the bottom section into the top one.
2. Hold the handle with one hand and with the other pull out the 3rd section that is stored inside the handle (you will see an arrow marked pull).
3. Continue to pull firmly (don't be afraid to apply a little force) until the little metal locking knob clicks. All sections should be tight now.
4. Flip the lever and turn the "easy twist" locking mechanism counterclockwise to adjust the 4th section to your preferred height. NOTE: The "Stop" warning should not be visible when using your poles.
Please Note: While the poles are built with 100% ultralight carbon fiber for unreal lightness, we did allow for the bottom section to be built with aluminum since that part absorbs most of the shock and aluminum is stronger, allowing for more durability.
Speciﬁcations:Collapsed in the carry bag: 17 inches, 1.5 lbs. Unfolded: Extendable from 42 till 54 inches. Materials: Top 3 sections 100% Carbon Fiber Bottom Section 7075 Aluminum
Whats Included:2 Collapsible Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles; Natural Cork handles with extended EVA handles, Adjustable padded straps, Tungsten tips. Plus; 2 Rubber tips, 2 Rubber boots for trekking on pavement, 2 Mud baskets for trekking on softer ground, 2 Snow baskets for snowy terrains, 1 Ballistic Polyester travel bag to protect your precious poles.
Ryno TuffFor When The Tough Get Going!
As adventurous people we need the toughest equipment that can be found and have been disappointed too often by kit that can't keep up with us. We are constantly pushing ourselves to climb higher and hike further and we need our kit to go the distance with us. If you are struggling to find equipment that can keep up with you on your adventures you need look no further than Ryno Tuff.
Features & Highlights
- FULL TREKKING, HIKING AND SKIING KIT - The package contains; 2 fold-able walking sticks. Kit includes: 2 rubber tips to protect the built-in tungsten tips, 2 rubber boots for walking on pavement, 2 mud baskets for trekking on softer ground, 2 snow baskets for snowy terrains or skiing, 1 ballistic polyester travel bag to protect your precious poles. Hike farther, improve your posture, burn more calories, trek tough terrains with ease; these poles will change how experience outdoor adventures.
- ENJOY LIGHTWEIGHT PACKING WITHOUT SACRIFICING ON "TUFF"NESS - Adjustable extension goes all the way from 42 to 54 Inches. The ONLY Hiking Poles that fold in two (includes a Velcro strap to keep the two parts together when stowing for travel). These lightweight poles when folded and stowed in the carry bag, will weigh less than two pounds and will be less than 17 inches in length. Even with all the included accessories. That is amazing packability! Each pole by itself weighs 8 oz.
- DESIGNED WITH REAL PEOPLE IN MIND - The ergonomic natural cork handle is more comfortable than EVA or Neoprene grips and conforms to the shape of your hand and as an extra benefit, it has moisture-wicking capabilities to reduce sweating. However, we did not forget that sometimes you just need the tough grip of EVA when climbing a steep terrain, so we have included an extended EVA handle underneath the cork. The handle has an adjustable padded strap to ensure a better more comfortable grip.
- BUILT WITH "TUFF"NESS - We used only the best and the strongest materials to ensure long lasting durability. Carbon Fiber is the lightest and strongest option for thru hiking and long trekking trips. NOTE: While the pole is constructed of 100% Carbon Fiber. The bottom section is 7075 aluminum, so it won't crack or break on tougher hikes. However, if you still have any concern we do offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY so any time your poles break down during normal usage we will replace them free of charge
- PLANT A TREE AND HELP US SAVE THE PLANET! Yes, we are tough on the outside but inside we're just real softies. In addition to providing you with quality Sporting, Hiking and Camping gear, our mission is to protect the planet we live on, especially its forests. We want to preserve the beauty we enjoy for the next generation. With every purchase at Ryno Tuff we will plant a tree for you through the National Forest Foundation.
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|