PaceMaker Stix Expedition Trekking Poles Pair for Walking, Hiking, Travel, & Climbing. Ultralight Aluminum Adjustable Height & Collapsible Folding Telescoping Sticks with Anti-Shock Cork Grips Handle
Free Shipping Included! PaceMaker Stix Expedition Trekking Poles Pair for Walking, Hiking, Travel, & Climbing. Ultralight Aluminum Adjustable Height & Collapsible Folding Telescoping Sticks with Anti-Shock Cork Grips Handle by Pacemaker Stix at Myosotis Nature Tradition. MPN: 4333574085. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PaceMaker Stix Expedition Trekking Poles. Go further and faster with less energy, more stability, and greater safety. Built for toughness,
Built for toughness, durability, and lightweight high performance. Take your PaceMaker Stix Expedition series poles with you from the heights of the alpine mountain peaks to the riverbed valleys, lakes, and seaside beaches on the shore. Anywhere you want to go, our sticks will get you there safely and comfortably.
Expedition Trekking Poles Features:
• Made from strong aircraft grade 7075 aluminum
• Superior ultralight 10.5 ounces per pole
• Tungsten Tips Ends
• Vulcanized "Extra Life" rubber feet
• 3 section telescope from 27 to 54 inches long
• Patented flip lock technology for security
• Moisture wicking cool grip cork grips
• One size fits all
What You Can Expect From The Expedition Trekking Poles:
• Increased balance, traction, stability, and endurance on the trail
• Assistance when walking, climbing, hiking, and running
• Fold to 27 inches for carrying and packing for travel
• Easily and quickly adjust length of poles for adults, children, and seniors
• Minimize impact on joints, legs, knees, ankles, feet, and back with low impact anti-shock material
• Comfortable, long lasting, durable, and versatile for all conditions and adventures!
365 Day Warranty
Our products include a 365 day full money back guarantee manufacturer's warranty for any product defects.
Features & Highlights
- PREMIUM STRENGTH AND LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION: PaceMaker Stix Expedition edition poles are made with the durability of aerospace grade 7075 aluminum yet weigh only 10.5 ounces each. Our ultralight aluminum material is shock absorbent, low impact, and easy on joints. Hike longer, faster, and easier on the most difficult backpacking trips.
- PATENTED FAIL SAFE FLIP LOCK DESIGN: Our patented locking mechanism increases your safety on the trail and makes sure your sticks stay the perfect height for comfort on the longest adventures and excursions from backcountry trails to backyard strolls.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT TELESCOPING POLES: One size fits all for men, women, seniors, and kids. Three sections retract from 27 to 54 inches long using patented flip lock technology providing the perfect fit for everyone short and tall alike. Easy to adjust pole length quickly and easily while holding upright.
- TOUGH FOR ALL TERRAIN: Made with tungsten tip ends and removable Vulcanized Extended Life rubber feet. Large ergonomic sweat absorbing cork grips keep your hands dry and comfortable all day with attached adjustable wrist straps to keep your sticks in your hands for better balance and stability on the trail.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY: If there's any issue with your PaceMaker Stix Expedition poles, just return them with our 365 day manufacturer's warranty against any product defects.
|Color:||Black (logo colors may vary)|
|Item Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|