JahyShow Lot 8 Ferrocerium 80mm x 8mm Flint Fire Starter Survival Magnesium Rod kits lighter (Pack of 8) 80mmx8mm
JahyShow Lot 8 Ferrocerium 80mm x 8mm Flint Fire Starter Survival Magnesium Rod kits lighter (Pack of 8) 80mmx8mm by JahyShow at Myosotis Nature Tradition. MPN: 43237-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications: Diameter: 5/16inch/0.8cm Length: 3.15inch /8cm HOW TO USE: 1 - Gather tinder (dry branches, bark, grass, pine needles, lint, paper,
Length: 3.15inch /8cm
HOW TO USE:
1 - Gather tinder (dry branches, bark, grass, pine needles, lint, paper, etc.) of the preferred size/amount.
2 - Use the serrated edge of the striker to scrape along the length of the magnesium rod to create shavings.
3 - You can either sprinkle the magnesium shavings throughout the tinder pile, or scrape the shavings into a cluster to the minimum size of a U.S. quarter coin.
4 - Then hold the flint at an angle over the pile, while forcefully sliding your striker along the length of the flint to create sparks.
5 - Continue to slide the striker against the flint until the sparks land directly onto the shavings pile and ignite a flame.
For first-time use, stripping the protective layer of paint from the striker before starting your fire will help produce the best results.
8 x Flint Rod
Features & Highlights
- Step 1: Prepare some withered grass,leaves or paper.
- Step 2: Slow Scrape some magnesium from the lighter rod to the grass, leaves or paper
- Step 3: Quickly Scrape the lighter rod, then it will have some spark to fire the grass,leaves or paper
- Diameter: 5/16inch/0.8cm Length: 3.15inch /8cm (double diameter than others)
- Waterproof & Weatherproof, Light Fires In Any Conditions .Ferrocerium rod is made from Iron, Magnesium and mostly of an alloy of rare earth metals called mischmetal with an excellent pyrophoric percentage : 98%min.
|Item Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.31 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|