Firestarting Tinder Torch Survival Tin Fatwood Sticks Magnesium Ferro Rod Knife
Firestarting Tinder Torch Survival Tin Fatwood Sticks Magnesium Ferro Rod Knife by Kaeser Wilderness Supply at Myosotis Nature Tradition. MPN: WKS47. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Be prepared, now you can make a fire in any conditions, wind rain or snow. Never be without the ability to start a fire in a emergency. Fatwood
Features & Highlights
- Fatwood sticks hand cut in the USA...One (1) Stainless steel credit card knife, super sharp
- One (1) Tinder torch 30-06 brass casing for a handle, 9in cotton rope soaked in soy wax, long burning... Lighting a tinder torch...(1) Fray the end of the cotton rope with your striker...(2) Light with sparks from ferro rod...(3) Put out flame by moving rope down into 30-06 casing.
- One (1) Bag fatwood chips/dust... One (1) Bag magnesium, reusable zip lock bag
- One (1) Ferro rod 5/16in thick by 3.15in, will last for 1000's of strikes... One (1) New improved extra thick metal striker, bottle opener, creates more sparks than previous model, 2 7/8in long. .
- One (1) Tin that fits into your pocket 3 5/16 long x 2 9/16 wide x 15/16 deep...Each fire starting kit is put together one at a time in the seaside village of Ventura California
|Manufacturer:||Kaeser Wilderness Supply|
|Brand:||Kaeser Wilderness Supply|
|Publisher:||Kaeser Wilderness Supply|
|Studio:||Kaeser Wilderness Supply|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.11 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|