The Lynx is packed with features and high quality. The Lynx, which has aluminum poles,is very similar to our Taurus, which is one of our best-selling tents. The Lynx has more mesh than the Taurus, taking up half of the walls on each side allowing even more ventilation. The tent is an easy to set up, 2 pole rectangular dome style tent with pole clips that easily fit over the poles for quick assembly. ALPS has not cut any corners... between the factory sealed fly and floor seams, weatherproof fly buckles, 2 doors for easy entering and leaving, 2 vestibules for extra gear storage and weather protection, and extra-large #8 zippers, you're sure to find everything you could want in a tent, in this model.
Features & Highlights
- There's no assembly frustration with our Lynx Tent series; this free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding two vestibules for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and two doorways
- The ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent is on our best sellers list; it's a must-have for your next adventure
- Base Size: 5' x 7'6, Center Height: 46", Total Weight: 5 lbs. 15 oz., Minimum Weight: 5 lbs. 4 oz.
|Item Weight:||5.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||60 x 46 x 46 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ALPS Mountaineering, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FPS-136929, ean: 9845321212319,
Pre-attached poles for quicker, simpler setup - just extend and secure. Instant setup in about 60 seconds. WeatherTec system - patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out. Integrated vented rainfly for extra airflow without extra as...